A message from Kamakura Shirts: Our final sale
To all friends of Kamakura Shirts,
Years ago, when we opened a small shirt shop in a tiny space above a simple convenience store in Kamakura, we never could have imagined the long and winding path that stretched on ahead of us. Moreover, we would have never imagined that this path would lead us all the way to the place our founders and their own mentors grew up idolizing: the streets of New York City.
Our vision couldn't have been realized without the tireless support of our customers, and for this we are grateful beyond words.
To this effect, it is with the heaviest of hearts we announce the U.S. closure of Kamakura Shirts.
- Our online store will close permanently on October 5th.
- Our Madison Avenue store will close by the end of 2020.
- Kamakura Shirts will live on internationally solely through our global online store, kamakurashirts.net
- Starting September 18th, new orders will not be eligible for return or exchange. All items are final sale.
- Final MTM purchases may be made in store up until November 30th.
- Our U.S. loyalty program ends with our closure. Vouchers must be redeemed online or in-store as soon as possible. Starting October 5th, loyalty vouchers will only be redeemable in-store in NYC.
- We urge all clients migrating to our global online store to please take note of your size and fit in CM for future reference. Please review our fit guide.
As a final thank-you, from until we close, we are launching our biggest sale ever.
Accessories and MTM shirts are not included.
Our sale goes live online and in-store at 12:00 PM EST, Friday, September 18th.
With our deepest and most sincere thanks,