Staged reopening, returns, and getting back to business
We're happy to report that we're opening our doors again!
Beginning from July 16st, we will operate our NYC store as follows:
Monday through Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
Sundays and Holidays: Closed
Continue reading to see the steps we'll be taking to ensure a safe and healthy shopping experience.
1. Face masks covering nose and mouth will be required for entry, and must stay on.
2. A sanitization station will be available and must be used before touching any products.
3. We will be have a thermal scanner on hand to check temperature to ensure the safety of our customers, as well as our staff.
4. Appointments are not necessary, but we will be staggering customers to avoid crowding.
5. Due to sanitary concerns, our fitting room is closed. As such, we will not have shirts to try on and we will not be able to measure or perform MTM services as per usual.
Reopening Madison means we will be getting our returns back on track. We are aware of the extended wait as we have had limited access to returns, but we aim to resume regular processing of refunds in the upcoming few weeks.
Though we've faced many challenges in these unprecedented times, our gratitude for your continued support and trust in our company is beyond words. We remain committed to providing the highest level of service.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.