TOKYO CLASSIC FIT - Spread Micro Twill 300CLUB
MHTS55104082Regular price $180.00
The 300 CLUBIn terms of yarn count, the '300 count' is one of the thinnest threads in the world. The 300 count cotton fabric is sewn together by selected Japanese craftsmen. There are only a few that have the skill to sew this very delicate material. Its superb quality and tremendous difficulty in handling the fabric, makes the creation of a 300 count shirt a true achievement. Feel the exquisite fabric and you will be lost for words by its beauty.
Read more about our PREMIUM shirts>
- Cotton 100%
- Spread Collar
- Front Placket
- French Cuff
- Micro Twill
- Without Pocket
- Made in Japan
Read About Our Fabrics >
Find Your Size >
We are happy to refund any items provided that you follow the instructions below.
Made-to-Measure and final sale items, unless proven to have arrived damaged or defective, are not accepted. MTM (Made-to-Measure) and “Choose Your Size” products are also final sale items.
If the product is proven to have arrived damaged or defective, we will cover the return shipping cost and send a prepaid shipping label. For any other reasons (sizing issue, or unsatisfied color or pattern, etc.), all shipping fees for returned item(s) must be at your own expense.
- Please submit a return claim within 14 days of received shipment.
- All shipping fees for returned item(s) must be at your own expense, unless proven to have arrived damage.
- All products come from Japan and must be returned to Japan.
- Used or worn (brief sizing is okay) / Damaged after delivery / Washed or altered / Unsalable conditions (traces of perfume, tags removed)
Click here to read more about our return policy.
|Shipping Area||Shipping Price & Time|
Asia, United States
Canada, Mexico, Central America,
Europe, South America, Africa
USD 25 (Russia USD 30)
We generally dispatch the order within 1-5 business days.
Due to political crisis between Ukaraine and Russia, we have temporarily suspended the acceptance of shipments of these areas.
- There may be a chance either one of the shipping services from above does not ship to your country (e.g. DHL shipments can not be sent to private or residential addresses in Russia). Please contact your local shipping service or contact us for more information.
- We sometimes separate orders to cut the cost and time of shipping.
Please do not worry if you receive two tracking numbers.
- Currently, we cover import duties and taxes placed on your parcel
- There may be a chance of delay of your delivery due to custom inspection.