GIS00116LRegular price $45.00
Dress shirts were originally undergarments, thus it is a rule in the West to not wear undershirt under a dress shirt. At Kamakura Shirts, we take it as an obligation to follow the rules of international standards, but the hot and humid summers of Japan recently are impossible.
For this reason, we accepted a challenge to develop a high-class undershirt that keeps shirts nice and clean even during the hottest and most humid days. This is not just an undershirt, but an undershirt designed by Kamakura Shirts, the dress shirt experts.
Our experts have integrated all the knowledge of shirt making to crafting an undershirt pattern.
The cutting around the neck is according to the button position of the shirt and the opening of the collar. Other things like durability, sleeves that reduce stress, adjustment of length, and addition of special deodorant process...
There is over 30 things that were considered in making this special undershirt.
One of the most particular things we considered was the color: beige and gray.
We recommend beige with white shirts and gray with blue shirts:
White & Beige to prevent transparency // Blue & Gray to prevent staining (e.g. sweating).
As for the material, if it is cotton 100%, it will take too long to dry and too thick.
We mixed polyester to get a lighter material and also the quick drying effect.
In order to feel as though you are wearing the shirt on your bare skin, the collar, hem, and cuffs are all seamless.
Cut-off ® (Gunze patented technology)
Water absorption, quick drying, and special deodorant processing
1. Sleeve Shape
The sleeves get narrower in order to reduce wobbling and discomfort.
2. V Line Design
In order to prevent the neck line from stretching, the seam is sewn on the inside.
3. Neckline matching the button position on the shirt
The neckline bottom position matches the position of the third button of a Kamakura Shirt.
4. Hem Cutting
The hem in the back uses a cutting technique that works together with the movements of the upper body to prevent it from climbing up.
- Cotton 55%, Polyester 35%, Polyurethane 15%
- Made in Japan
Read About Our Fabrics >
Find Your Size >
We are happy to refund any items provided that you follow the instructions below.
Made-to-Measure and final sale items, unless proven to have arrived damaged or defective, are not accepted. MTM (Made-to-Measure) and “Choose Your Size” products are also final sale items.
If the product is proven to have arrived damaged or defective, we will cover the return shipping cost and send a prepaid shipping label. For any other reasons (sizing issue, or unsatisfied color or pattern, etc.), all shipping fees for returned item(s) must be at your own expense.
- Please submit a return claim within 14 days of received shipment.
- All shipping fees for returned item(s) must be at your own expense, unless proven to have arrived damage.
- All products come from Japan and must be returned to Japan.
- Used or worn (brief sizing is okay) / Damaged after delivery / Washed or altered / Unsalable conditions (traces of perfume, tags removed)
Click here to read more about our return policy.
|Shipping Area||Shipping Price & Time|
Asia, United States
Canada, Mexico, Central America,
Europe, South America, Africa
USD 25 (Russia USD 30)
We generally dispatch the order within 1-5 business days.
Due to political crisis between Ukaraine and Russia, we have temporarily suspended the acceptance of shipments of these areas.
- There may be a chance either one of the shipping services from above does not ship to your country (e.g. DHL shipments can not be sent to private or residential addresses in Russia). Please contact your local shipping service or contact us for more information.
- We sometimes separate orders to cut the cost and time of shipping.
Please do not worry if you receive two tracking numbers.
- Currently, we cover import duties and taxes placed on your parcel
- There may be a chance of delay of your delivery due to custom inspection.